Friday, May 18, 2012

Hey Ya'll



My name is Mary, and this is my first official venture into blogging.  I’m a twenty-something Southern girl with Italian roots that’s been transplanted somehow into Big Sky Country. 

I’ve never:


been to the Jersey Shore


flipped tables in a fit of rage



had to use the term “sleeps with the fishes”


Like any good Italian, I fully appreciate the beauty of well cooked carbohydrates, have a tendency to love people like family, have trouble controlling the volume of my voice, and love a good accessory. 

I pity da foo' that don't know this statement necklace is fierce!

We Italians tend to have a love of life, art, food, family, and friends, and that’s what I’m hoping you find here.  I fancy myself a wannabe domestic goddess (think Martha Stewart with dark hair and no stick up the bum).  I'm hoping to fill this blog full of photography, crafts, recipes (not all of which come from the old country), and the story of my life.  Welcome to my world!

(I feel like that just sounded like the intro to a bad TLC show….)

No comments:

Post a Comment